Governor Kate Brown announced last night that Umatilla County will be returning to Baseline phase, effective today, July 31, at Noon. In the baseline phase, the following guidelines apply:
- All individuals should minimize all non-essential travel and stay home as much as possible.
- All businesses and non-profits must implement work-from-home or telework policies for employees to the maximum extent possible.
- Gatherings Size Limits: Civic, cultural, and faith-based gatherings are limited to 25
- All indoor and outdoor social gatherings are limited to 10
- Grocery stores and retail, pharmacies, banks and credit unions, museums, and gas stations remain open
- Restaurants must move to take-out or delivery only
- Gyms, malls, venues, indoor and outdoor entertainment facilities, fraternal organization facilities, and personal services businesses must close
- Recreational and youth sports are no longer permitted Pools, spas, sports courts, and playgrounds must close